Materials - the key to the future
We are always on the look-out for new raw materials and potential applications in order to continually improve our mixes and further develop the end products.
One key ingredient of our success formula is the way we continually invest in developing our expertise in coated laminar materials containing silicone rubber. In recent years the possibilities have expanded with the introduction of nano-based compounds. We also supply silicone in the form of adhesives and resins.
- Vulcanised and non-vulcanised silicone rubber
- Nano-based rubber compounds
- Polyurethanes and acrylates
- Silicone foam
- Silicone-based adhesives
- Silicone-based resins
- Special PTFE pre-coatings
Almost any product found in the textile industry can be used as a carrier material. Much of our production output is materials with high strength and thermal resistance, which ideally complement to the properties of silicone.
These carrier materials include:
- Special glass and ceramic fabrics
- Aramid fabrics (Kevlar®, Nomex®, Twaron®)
- Woven and knitted polyester and polyamide fabrics
- Films and nonwovens
Nomex® and Kevlar® are registered trademarks of DuPont.
Twaron® is a registered trademark of Teijin.